This will be limited to 12 people and will be August 6th. We will hold this near Leeper Park, South Bend Indiana (Map). You will need an Indiana license to take the class and fish. Cost is $50.00 includes the following:
- Class – From 9:00am on – we don’t put a time limit on fishing, but around 4:00pm.
- Tying smallie flies – we will teach you four proven smallie patterns. Materials will be provided. You will need to bring a vise, tools and thread. If you need a vise and tools we can provide them, let us know. If you don’t tie, we will provide you two flies of each of the four patterns.
- Lunch – You will be fed!!!
- Instruction – we will have a classroom review, on the water review of flies, rods, reels and lines. This is wading for smallies, so bring your waders and boots.
- Fishing – You will be guided with one other person by a SJRVFF guide who will help you fishing be a success as well as educate you on fishing smallies in a river. A two-on-one guide is well worth the $50.00.
The class time and date are dependent on water level and weather. If you are interested in taking the class contact, Todd Ezell at 574-202-0255.