SJRVFF has been involved in many stream restorations projects in both Michigan and Indiana. During the past year manpower and materials have been provided for stream improvement projexts on the Dowagiac and Brandywind Creeks in Michigan. We have put in place monofilament recycling tube at many of the public fishing sites in the Saint Joe River Valley Watershed. SJRVFF is committed to conserving and enhancing the fisheries in our watershed see some of the the projects that we are continually working on below.
Stream questions, concerns or project ideas please contact: email@example.com
Conservation links of agencies responsible for local waterways.
- City of Elkhart – Aquatic Biology Department
- Fish Community Monitoring Sites
- IDNR http://www.in.gov/dnr/
- IDEM http://www.in.gov/idem/
- MDNR http://www.michigan.gov/dnr
- MDEQ http://www.michigan.gov/deq
- ACOE http://www.lre.usace.army.mil/
Missions/ RegulatoryProgramandPermits/ ContactUs/ MichianaBranchOffice.aspx
- Habitat Improvement for Trout Streams